Hey thanks for stopping by

This will be my ongoing blog, or at least an attempt at one. Being a truck driver who is also a firm believer, and follower of our savior, being OTR(Over The Road) posses many difficulties. This will be the my trucking chronicles.
I welcome comments, suggestions, or questions.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas early ..at least for me.

With the 3 day orientation being stretched to the 4th, I was relieved beyond belief that another driver in my class lived in Circleville and offered me a ride back, SCORE!
With Wyatt being the only person at the house that wasn't sick, I was blessed by the Lord once again. The Rhoads family was willing to come get me, it was a lengthy drive.  I thank God for christian friends like them and how quickly they feel like family.

As far as the Dr. at JB in Louisville goes, I passed all my test, but must see my sleep Dr. on Tuesday. Either way it will be just fine. Ironically I have a lead on another job that would let me be home every night, and on the weekends, it's a dedicated run which is what I wanted all along. I'll find out more Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment