Hey thanks for stopping by

This will be my ongoing blog, or at least an attempt at one. Being a truck driver who is also a firm believer, and follower of our savior, being OTR(Over The Road) posses many difficulties. This will be the my trucking chronicles.
I welcome comments, suggestions, or questions.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Many doubts, and frustration..for nothing lol

Since coming home from JB orientation in Louisville KY, I've been calling in everyday waiting for an available truck. Yesterday during prayer and bible studying time I prayed that the Lord would work it all out like I know he can, and sure enough I call and my semi is ready! So Dad Trubee has agreed to take me to Youngstown to get it, which will save me a bus ride, and this way I can bring all my stuff. Praise the Lord!
During all my waiting for my truck assignment I contacted a few other companies that would allow me to be home every night. A local company called Quickway is interested in me, but with me being gone M-F Im unsure how it could work out with drug, and driving test unless I just quit JB and went there…decisions, decisions! I would like to be home every night, but I do feel that the Lord has lead me to this job , and I don't want to jack it all up doing my own thing.
With all this snow melting, and then re-freezing over night  it's made our driveway a skating rink, both Jenn, and I fell yesterday getting in the truck. I knew she was ok, but the level of panic that rose up was overwhelming. I've never seen her fall like that, thankfully she was all right.
Heading into Town in a few minutes to help my brother install a door then another trip to Walmart to pick up a few odds and ends that I forgot yesterday, it seems half my natural life has been spent in that stupid store.

No comments:

Post a Comment